I have about 30 pages of blogs composed this summer, but the challenge is to update them as fast as the news changes.
Sometimes it's easier to point back at past predictions...
In the past year or so (not in order, and some still "breaking" news).
1. BAN denies "80% waste" statistic (denies ever saying it).
2. Peer reviewed studies from USITC, MIT, Memorial U, ASU, UNEP, etc. show 85-91% reuse.
3. Benson is reportedly released early #freehurricanebenson
4. Lord Chris Smith (UK Environmental Agency director) is replaced.
5. Vermont ANR terminates contract with CRT-landfill operation early.
6. Payment refused to local governments may be released.
7. Interpol may have hit the "pause" button on Project Enigma / Eden (unconfirmed)
8. A stampede of Europeans emerging from the trenches in Agbogbloshie to testify...
E-WASTE HOAX - NOT AS "BAN" ADVERTISED.
"Do not know what they are talking about. Making it up as they go along."