Algorithms and Future Value of Inspired Tweets... AI Has Cornered Us In the Long Game

This is not for light readers. Buyer and Reader Beware... The algorithms driving feeds to Instagram and TikTok are currently measured in current access to access currency. But their real future value is writing history. But history? Which tweets and posts will be accessed by future humans, like binge-listening Highway To Heaven Goths of the 2020s? 200 or 100 or 500 years from now, which tweets or blogs or otherpostsofthedaytiktoks will be deemed influential, pithy, historyworthy? I'm not predicting which ones will be, but I have a sense of which ones will not be. My aim is the survival of all species, including our species. I think that's a good AI paradigm, and therefore findable 500 years from now. And my name is Alexis de Tocqueville de Ghana? History Books Are Written By The Winners. And AI Has Cornered Us. At least, in the Long Game.

No comments: