I'm not sure people paid attention to this story about fair trade recycling, "e-waste" and Ethiopia.
- EPA Administrator Lisa P. Jackson toured a well run "e-waste" shop in Ethiopia.
- Basel Action Network (via this blog) takes credit, applauds their role with this shop.
- I applaud it too, as proof that the "Geeks of Color" can do this work.
- BAN responds, saying that their African e-waste shop is good, but WR3A's aren't
- BAN has never been to one of our shops, nor to several they have attacked. I say so.
- BAN (outrageously) accuses me of re-writing the blog post they had commented on.
- I prove "did not". Screen shots of the date of comment, and of last edit of the blog.
- Pouting ensues on both coasts.